Solar Powered Metal Acrylic Cross LED Lighted Cross, Christian Lighted Church 10105+10107+10106
* This solar powered lighted cross comes with a cross, a ground spike, and a solar panel with battery, and solar mount box. Metal & Acrylic Cross LED Lighted Cross, Christian Lighted Church Sign, Perfect for Indoors & Outdoors. Premium metal cross Solar Lighted Cross Powered by Sunlight - Perfect Church, home, Cemetery.
* Cross measures 20" wide by 39" high by 2.3" deep. This metal frame LED lighted cross is a perfect cross for church or home or cemetory memorial. Costructed by weather proof acrylic and powder coated steel frame that will withstand the harshness of outdoor elements.
* The Solar Lighted Cross is powered by sunlight and will automatically turn on at night. Provides good amount of lighting, and maintance free. Costructed by weather proof acrylic and powder coated steel frame that will withstand the harshness of outdoor elements.
* Great to put in your garden, church sites, cemeteries, or anywhere you see fit to manifest your faith or commemorate your loved ones. Works on 110V AC, or 12V Solar Panel. Cross weighs 11 lbs.
* Comes with detachable ground spike (16" long) so that you can easily display the Cross in your Church ground, home garden, a flower arrangement, or anywhere else you would like to display the Cross. There are two key hole on the back of pillar top and bottom for wall mounted.
* Solar mount stainless steel box allow u to mount solar panel and hide battery inside metal box: ¼ÓÈë10106 ³ߴ硣 About 1" edge space is left after mounting solar panel. This edge space can be used to etch texts. Or attach laser etched acrylic to edge to commemorate a church, a loved one... If you need more cable length, order item 10109 ¼ÓÈ뱾ÍøÁ´½ӡ£
* For your convenience here is a link to assembly video: https://youtu.be/zibsbIYWaag. You can also search "10105+10106+10107 Instructions" on youtube to locate the video.You can also download video by following this link: http://www.fixturedisplays.com/video/10105+10106+10107.AVI